Medina Half Marathon & 5K > Race Weekend > Spectators
–If driving around the course to cheer on your family/friends, please do NOT park on the course!! Roads will be closed or maintained. Plan accordingly and expect delays! Take the roads that intersect or run parallel to the course. Please respect our volunteers and runners.
- Start: If parking near the square to cheer on the runners at the start. Please be mindful that parking will be at a premium.
- Park near Drug Mart/Bowling Alley to see runners running down Broadway to Harding Street.
- See the runners at Mile 1 by parking near the Court Street Giant Eagle/Buehler’s Parking Lots and walk down to the intersection of Jefferson St./Forest Meadows.
- From Reagan Parkway take Larkens Way to Lakeshore Walk. Park on Lakeshore to see runners. DO NOT park on Larkens Way. Runners will be on Hickory Grove to Larkens Day. This is mile 1.6 and there will be a water stop in this area.
- Park at Northrop School for a view of mile 2.5 Please note: Reagan Parkway will be closed for about 20 minutes. So stick around to cheer on all of the runners before proceeding to the next location.
- Traffic will be busy on State Route 18. If you wish to cheer on the runners at mile 5 (Between Lake Medina and Foote Road) Park in the businesses on the North side of 18. Be safe and stand away from the street. Traffic will be maintained. Not an ideal spot for young children.
- Driving on Guilford Blvd. will be a challenge and is NOT encouraged. However, from square take State Route 57 south to Twin Oaks and turn left. Park on Twin Oaks or surrounding streets. See the runners on Guilford. This is a LONG stretch for them and they could use support!
- View the runners one last time! From the square take South Court to Lafayette and go right. Take to Oak Street and go left. There is only 1 block available for parking as runners will be headed in your direction to make a right onto West Park. Do NOT park beyond West Park. Stay just east of the turn. Runners will really need some encouragement here!! Give them all you’ve got!!
- Finish line!! Help line the finish line with cheering, noise and excitement. Our 5K finishers will start arriving around 7:20 AM-8 AM. Our half Marathon finishers will arrive starting a few minutes after 8 AM until just after 10 AM. Each one needs the best we can give them!! BEE there!
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.